Tuesday 25 June 2013

Holiday


So on sunday the 23rd it was my birthday and i had a fab time! I got told that i was going to Blackpool on the 29th! i was so happy so i am going to take 9 days of from this blog and i will post a recipe as soon as im back, been busy packing and getting things ready for blackpool, I cant wait to get away , This will be my first holiday really because ive never been abroad and ive only been to london and northern ireland, So this will be a big journey and fingers cross i will enjoy it. I im really looking forward to the pleasure beach even though im scared of rollercoasters but i think im the age now to go on it accept that im on it and im going to have to deal with it! Wish me luck!
There will be loads of pictures taken i can assure! Cant wait to try all the yummy food and candyfloss nom! Well i hope everyone has a good week when im away!




No comments :

Post a Comment