Thursday 20 June 2013

FryLight 1 cal butter cooking spray review



Firstly id like to thank Frylight for giving me the opportunity to review their new butter flavour!

Frylight 1 Cal spray is different from all the other oils and fats. Fry Light is reinforced with super non-stick sunflower lecithin.Each 1 Cal spray of Fry Light replaces up to 30 Cals of 
cooking oil in shallow frying.

Frylight is available at supermarkets including Sainsbury’s, Tesco, Asda and Morrison’s. 

Frylight isn't just used for cooking its also an anti stick spray to, So if your baking you can spray your tins and baking sheets and your cakes and biscuits wont stick and also they wont crumble. You can use this for stir fry's, sauteing vegetables and even making roast potatoes.
All varieties of Frylight is vegan and vegetarian friendly, so anyone can use it and is a great healthy option to.

For more anwsers and questions please head to their website and please like and follow there facebook page and twitter.


What did i get?

I received 3 bottles of butter frylight spray along with a few recipes to try out in my box.

How did i use it and what did i think.

At first i was wondering how could this really work? How could i get the same great taste and be less calouries.
The first thing i used it on was my tea which was an omelette and the recipe was in the booklet i got given with the sprays. 




I put the frying pan on at a low temperature and sprayed 6 sprays as my pan was 30 cm's waited for the spray to bubble and then poured in my eggs. I let it cook for 5 minutes and i was amazed at how easy the egg lifted from the bottom of the pan and it was so easy to flip without it sticking to the bottom! I then added my cheese and ham and folded it in half and flipped it again on the other side and it still wasn't sticking, I was really amazed at how good it was from not sticking to the pan. Once the Omelette was cooked the cleaning up was so easy all i had to do was give it a wipe with the cloth and that was it clean, no mess, no grease and no extra pans to wash up.

Now this was the important part, What did it taste like? Well it tasted just like an Ordinary Omelette but you couldnt tell if it was cooked in butter or Frylight Cal spray. The results i recieved with just making an Omelette amazed me and i cant wait to try out more recipes or even cakes to see how they turn out but overrall im so pleased to have got the opportunity to actually try this product. I think im going to have to go out and buy the whole collection!
Thanks Frylight for making my cooking a more easy experience and also less hassle with the clearing up!

No comments :

Post a Comment